The following terms and conditions govern all use of the Emplace Technologies Inc. ("Emplace") website and all services provided by Emplace. The use of our website and services constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- Service Description: Our website provides general information about the services Emplace provides including software for enabling property owners to manage and control the content on their digital screen, as well as enabling brands to display marketing and sponsored content on the digital screens. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any of our services at any time without notice.
- User Conduct: Users of our website and services agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Users are strictly prohibited from engaging in any illegal or harmful activities, such as transmitting viruses or using our services to harass or abuse others. Violations of these guidelines may result in the termination of a user's account.
- Payment Terms: Emplace accepts payment via credit card, e-transfer, and wire-transfer. Our billing policies are detailed in the invoice sent to the relevant user.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights related to our website and services, including trademarks and copyrights, are the property of Emplace. Users may not use any of these rights without our prior written consent.
- Confidentiality: Emplace is committed to protecting the confidential information of our users. We will use reasonable measures to prevent the unauthorized use and disclosure of such information, but we make no warranties or representations that such information will remain confidential.
- Warranty Disclaimer: Our website and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Emplace shall not be liable for any damages or losses suffered by users in connection with their use of our services.
- Limitation of Liability: Emplace shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our services.
- Indemnification: Users agree to indemnify Emplace and its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all losses or damages resulting from their use of our services.
- Termination: Either Emplace or the user may terminate the use of our services at any time. Upon termination, users must cease all use of our services and delete any confidential information obtained through their use of our services.